At least 120 Yemeni people, including soldiers, have been killed in a bomb attack carried out in the capital, Sana'a.
The Monday bombing was conducted at the Sabeen Square of the capital as a battalion of Yemeni soldiers was rehearsing for an army parade to mark the 22nd anniversary of the unification of north and south Yemen, the official added.
The attack in Sana'a was carried out two days after Yemeni military officials said two people were killed in a US assassination drone attack in the central province of Bayda on May 19.
The Monday bombing was the deadliest in Yemen since new President Abdrabuh Mansur Hadi took power in February.
The new Yemeni president, who is a UK-trained field marshal, was sworn in on February 25 following a single-candidate presidential election, which was supported by the United States and Saudi Arabia.
Tourists got the surprise of their life when a glacier collapsed very close to their boat .A 200-foot chunk of ice broke off of Sawyer Glacier in Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaksa. The collapse hurled chunks of ice at the tourists. A woman was injured and broke her leg in the chaos. Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. No copyright infringement intended because I uploaded this video for criticism and comment.
Is Barak Obama not a U.S Citizen? What is your opinion?
Here's why Arpaio says the president's documentation doesn't pass muster:
* The president's long-form birth certificate never existed in paper form, lead investigator Mike Zullo said, according to CBS News. He says Hawaii officials may have deliberately kept original 1961 birth records from being examined.
* According to ABC News, Arpaio said the date stamp and registrar's stamp on the birth certificate appear to have been imported from outside sources. NPR explained the basis for that charge, saying the stamps were on different layers of the document and could be moved about in editing software. NPR said its own test did not find the document to be multi-layered.
* A look a records for twins born at the same hospital as Obama one day earlier proved that there were microfiche records from the era, Arpaio told Phoenix New Times. Microfiche copies of the president's birth record have not been acknowledged to exist.
* Arpaio said the there are inconsistencies in the text characters used in the long form birth certificate released by the White House.
* The 1980 date on Obama's Selective Service registration card was created by cutting the date 2008 to read just 08 and flipping it to make the 80 portion of 1980, according to the Arpaio investigators. Zullo says the card "isn't just forged; it's poorly forged," according to NPR.
* Arpaio's team also claims Immigration and Naturalization Service international arrival records for the month August 1961 contain a gap- there are no records for the week of Obama's birth, they say.
Arpaio is subject to a federal grand jury investigation for abuse of power, unrelated to the birther issue, and several critics contend the beleaguered sheriff is seeking to draw attention away from his own legal problems with this investigation.
A total of 100,000 Greeks took to the streets to demonstrate against the government's planned sparepakke Sunday. Several buildings were burned in the capital Athens.
News & Politics
Athens Greece Iphone Fireworks Police Cops Court ron paul gold silver
http://www.fknnewz.com - Graphic undated video from YouTube shows what is believed to be U.S. Marines urinating on the bodies of dead Taliban soldiers in Afghanistan. The U.S. Marine Corps said it would investigate the video, which was posted on YouTube and other websites on January 11, 2012. FKN Newz has not independently verified the authenticity of this video.Marines urinating on dead soldiers Taliban
Marines urinating on dead soldiers dead Taliban insurgents Marines urinating on dead soldiers Taliban insurgents ...